Learn Robohelp by yourself
Robohelp is a very user-friendly tool to author and publish in multiple channels.It is really evolving with every new release. The time this blog was written Rh11 was the latest in the market.
I find some useful resource while learning Rh. Sharing it with you.Hope it will make your learning easy.
- http://www.grainge.org/ (A comprehensive guide on RoboHelp)
- http://www.robocolumn.com/ (Colum McAndrew blog on Robohelp and Adobe products)
- http://www.robowizard.com/(Rick Stone's site on Robohelp and Adobe products)
- http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/ (Adobe's evangelist for RoboHelp, FrameMaker, Captivate and the entire eLearning Suite posts frequent tutorials)
- http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/ (Current news from product managers and engineering staff on RoboHelp,Framemaker and Adobe TCS)
- http://www.showmethedemo.com/ (John Daigle site on Adobe suite like RH,Captivate)
- http://www.wvanweelden.eu/ (Site of Willam van Weelden)
If you want to learn Robohelp from me please contact us and those who are from New Delhi,Noda,Ghaziabad,Gurgon or Faridabad,India can drop in ApraDocs information Developers office.